Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Container Boat Blueprints

lotuses, pears, bananas and kiwi

a short story ...
I was in the country and my father went to ask a farmer about a spare part for a tractor ... the farmer was in his lovely garden with beautiful trees and flowering lotus. We asked advice cultivation ... at the end of his explanations added, however: the lilies are harvested totally immature and then "bored". Stove?? ... and that means , I ask him, and he <... be se non lo sai fare รจ difficile spiegartelo comunque devi metterli in una stanza ben chiusa o sotto una coperta, poi metti delle pietre di acetilene al centro, che sprigionando gas li faranno maturare...>

then I started a little research and I found that it is a common practice for different types of fruit you like here with the Italian law regulating the practice (http:// www.lexambiente.it/article-print-1882.html ) even if it is considered a non-toxic gas, but with narcotic action ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment